Monday, July 27, 2015

Assess Me! A Get to Know You Link Up!

I am so excited to be joining the Tattooed Teacher this week for her newest Linky-Party! I love the idea that this linky will get us all a little better acquainted and it looks like so much fun!


This week is all about Yes or No ... these questions were so random and wonderful! 

I must explain ... I don't always talk to myself, but I have found that this is definitely a trait I inherited from my mother. She is constantly talking to herself, so at least I didn't inherit the full extent :) 

My television is almost always on, but I am currently obsessed with one of my all time faves newest project ... Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin have always been in my playlist, but I'm really loving the newest single 

I was one of the few lucky people to NEVER get my wisdom teeth ... I'm 27 and have never had to worry about it! But, then again, I am genetically missing 4 adult molars and still have baby teeth, so I probably never will have to worry about it! 

Now that you know a little bit about me, go to Rachel's site and complete your own assessment!


No comments:

Post a Comment