Monday, January 4, 2016

Winter Writing

Hi Y'all! Two posts in one week! That's gotta be crazy talk!!! I guess these extra few days of winter break have got me singing the boredom blues... I know, I know... I shouldn't say these things... because on Thursday I will be like ...

But, I can't complain... I only have a two day work week this week, so it will be like tiptoeing into the kiddie pool to get back to the swing of things.

This break, I have been working on a lot of projects for my classroom, and for TPT... I've gotta doozie of one in the making, and hopefully by Monday, I will have the first installment ready for upload. But until then, I have been working on another little freebie for my followers out there...

My teammate and I started creating weekly writing assignments that the kids can work through pretty independently by this time in the year. I have seen a lot of great results for published writing, and love that it only takes a week! Each day has a focus - depending on the type of writing that the students' will be working on. It takes them through the writing process and helps students to work independently.

So, here it is! Click on the Free! Button for your download. If you use it, I would love to get some feedback from you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment