Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Crock Pot Love

Ok, busy teachers ... here's a quick middle of the week post about how much I love my crock pot and coming home to a hot, ready meal! This morning I put together Chicken Three Bean Mole Chili... It took me 6 minutes to throw this meal together this morning... seriously, 6 minutes! And, it was absolutely delicious!
I love this crock pot cookbook that I once found at a Ross store, it's super simple and has all types of crock pot recipes!


Ingredients Needed

4 Chicken breasts ( I shred them after they are all cooked)
1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 can chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 large green bell pepper, diced
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup mole
2 t cumin
2 t coriander
2 t chili powder
2 t minced garlic

Toppings:
Shredded Cheese, crushed tortilla chips, quesadilla, sour cream, cilantro, anything you would like!

1. Throw all ingredients into your crockpot
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 2-4 hours on high
3. When done, shred chicken in crockpot
4. Serve with toppings of your choice (or, if you're like me ... all of them)

Voila! That's it!!! So delicious and simple ... my kind of meal!




Do you have any crock pot meals that you love? Did you try this one? Let me know!


1 comment: