Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Home Office Love

This winter break, I took on my office as a project, and boy oh boy, am I in love with the results! I'm just going to leave a bunch of pictures here for you to swoon over. I am still working on a few little projects and am looking for more cute things to put on my shelves... but until I find what I'm looking for (and invest in some more gold spray paint) I'm going to be happy with what I have finished!

Before:
When I bought the house, it was a little girl's room, since I don't have a little girl, I figured it would be the perfect spot for my office. With all that storage, I couldn't go wrong!

I left it that green for the time being, but knew that I wanted something bright and inspiring. 

So, I gave into the coral and gold craze.

After:








I have been so inspired to work lately, because I love this room! I have been organizing files, prepping TPT projects, and working hard at getting ready to go back to school. 

What inspiring projects have you taken on lately? I would love to see them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment