Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sellers Challenge!

I am so excited to start blogging, creating, and working my business again! I have seriously slacked off this last year, and I am dedicated to making this thing work for me! I joined the #tptsellerschallenge this last week to kick my butt into high gear and get started. There are a lot of changes going on in my life right now, so this is something that will hold me accountable to getting my business going this summer. 

While I don't know a lot about blogging, web design, or graphic design, I do know that good teachers rely on other good teachers to make their teaching better. Because of this, I am so invested in the teacherspayteachers community and I am so excited to help other teachers and myself become better. I haven't taken blogging seriously in the past, but that is all about to change. So, for my fifth year of teaching, I make the solemn promise to blog or post once a week. 

This week, I'm starting off with my stats... I've been out of town and refused to take work with me and have been absorbed with the newest season of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, so I am a little behind...




My stats aren't so great. I am working on that. And, hopefully by the end of this challenge I will see a huge difference in numbers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment